Terms and conditions
The 5-year limited warranty:
- is applicable for Accu-Chek blood glucose meter purchased in Singapore.
- is against manufacturing defects of your Accu-Chek blood glucose meter.
- is valid in Singapore only.
- covers for a replacement of equivalent blood glucose meter in case of certified non-repairable manufacturer's defect.
- is valid for the original purchaser of the Accu-Chek blood glucose meter and is not transferable.
- is invalid if the meter is defaced or altered.
- is valid only if the warranty required information is completed correctly and send to Roche Diabetes Care Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. within 14 days from date of purchase.
The 5-year limited warranty does not cover:
- Accessories (lancing device)
- Consumables (batteries, test strips, lancets)
- Parts that are subjected to wear and tear (e.g. battery contact points, LCD screen, meter flip covers for battery, etc)
- Loss or damage to the blood glucose meter arising from or in connection with (i) abuse, tampering modification and disassembling by unauthorized personnel (ii) negligence and/or misuse (including accident, improper storage, exposure to moisture, excessive temperature, sand, dust, dirt, other pollutants or other environmental conditions and failure to follow precautions or proper instructions stated in the instruction manual (iii) fire, flood, lightning strike, or other acts of God; and/or (iv) deficiencies in consumable parts such as battery leakage (v) blood glucose meter where serial number on meter is removed/made illegible/tampered.